Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's Florida-Ohio St. after Gators pound UCLA ...I guess I have to watch it now

The Gators, my alma mater, is really good at sports. Nat'l Champs in basketball last year, Nat'l Champs in football this year and now we are back again playing OSU for the basketball Nat'l Championship. I guess I'll watch it. I am much more of a football fan than a basketball fan. I get bored with the running back and forth and back and forth. Maybe I'll make a wager on the game.
I am working so much these days I probably won't have the time to watch the game though. Life has been super hectic because besides working like 12 days a week, I've also had the arduous task of finding an apt. I have to move on Monday. I rather pass a giant basketball out of my ass than go through that again. I cannot go into the details right now besides it's probably only interesting to me. All I need to say is people suck sometimes. And I need sleep.
p.s. doesn't this guy have great hair!

No comments: