Friday, August 11, 2006

maybe I'll just have some yogurt and go for a bike ride


This isn't a picture of me, but if I keep on the sloth path, it could be. I was thinking of having some frozen margaritas and tacos but now I think I'll sub yogurt for tacos and go for a bike ride (which afterwards I'll reward myself with a few frozen ritas). This has been a beautiful day and I haven't done that much. I couldn't even tell you what I have been doing for the last 7 hours. I can't figure it out. I got my nails did. So what exactly have I been up to for 6 1/2 hours. Not work, not dance class; I skipped it, not the gym; skipped that too, not cleaning and orgainizing my apt. or desk area. I should've been looking up basic grammar because I can't remember when you use these colans : or these things semi-colans ; And how come spell check isn't working. I can't be expected to look things up in a dictionary. How archaic! And if you know me, which I bet you don't, I can't spell. Now you know me a little better.
In other news, I need a job. But hey, it's the weekend, so I rather talk about my love life or lack there of and worry about trivial things like paying rent.
Love life or shall we say lust life. Played text message flirty flirty with this one guy, lets call him that. I am new to text messaging because my phone was evil and debunked all my texts previously, but I got that sorted out and we happily texted last night instead of talking and enduring awkward silences, which is exactly what happened when he called me after a few texts. To be fair (to me, of course), I was, how to put this, relaxed from partaking in a recreational activity earlier in the evening, and I was about as witty as a baked snack. And no, I am not high now, I just glimpsed fat free baked snack pretzels on my desk and I thought they were funnier than me last night and then I ate one.
This one guy isn't my only lust interest. There's also guy #2 also known as completely inappropriate just broke up w/ his girlfriend and we are in a thing together so it's not a good idea poet guy. So, poet guy, it is for short. I'd like to see him. He keeps blowing me off and then going to fabulous parties in fabulous places being fabulous all the while sipping from a glass of champagne, surrounded by models , throwing his head back and uproariously laughing.
Guy #3 lives in our nations capital and I think got himself a girlfriend. All we do, all we ever done, is flirt over IM. Well actually we have had coffee once when he was in town. Isn't this pathetic, but I have a teeny crush.
I'm going to just have to start inventing men up or maybe flirt back with the guys on the street that so affectionately call me mami to bump up the odds.
I better take that bike ride. Happy Friday!

No comments: