Sunday, August 13, 2006

boy crazy


I am boy crazy.

I just finished watching "Mysterious Skin" and I think I might love this boy. I'd really recommend this movie and not only because I have impure thoughts about Mr. Levitt over here, but the film is riveting, well acted and directed. 2 thumbs up.


I've been out all day. I am wiped out. I got very little sleep last night. I came home, checked email and who is online, capital guy. So, we chat and chat. I come to learn he and the new girlfriend are over, so I flirt some more with him and one thing leads to another and we get talking about intimate details, stuff like flexibility, what we're wearing, not very original but you see where this is going. We're on the verge of having IM sex, but for one thing, I am a terrible typist, secondly, my computer connection isn't great and besides I've never even had phone sex, well that's not true maybe once with a boyfriend who was living far away years ago, but IM sex, weird.
I'm not that desperate. Yet.

No comments: