Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thanks to the person who stole my wallet

I was a dumbass and put my wallet down, well more like my tiny purse, for just one minute this morning and it was gone. Some quick fuckhead is now $17 or so richer. I, on the other hand have a headache this big (arms enormously outstreched) because I have been busy canceling my bank card and credit cards, finding out how to replace stolen ID, because I had BOTH my passport and my state ID in my wallet. Stupid Stupid!!! And now I have no picture ID at all. I get to spend hours at the DMV and the passport agency tomorrow AND probably spend heaps of money I don't have, weeeeee fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had all kinds of crap in there. My laundry receipt (because I have someone else wash my clothes, I know, but I am busy and it's too hot to bother washing my clothes, and this is not the time to discuss my laziness or my imperialist attitude ) so I have to talk to them at the laundrymat so they don't give away my freshly cleaned and squarely folded clothes. I had my Duane Reede card with like millions of points racked up on there and I was suppose to get $5 off the next time I went shopping. I had my gym card, which I just replaced and they charged me $10 already. I had my house keys but luckily I had a spare set at home and my roommate who was out late last night drinking was home asleep and after only 12 phone calls she picked up and let me in the house. I had my dance card which cost $150 and in non-replaceable but it sort-of is because they said they'd give me a bunch of passes. Thanks Pam at Broadway Dance Center! I also just bought new chap stick and nail polish from Ricky's. Hope the person who stole my wallet (which by the way I just bought a week or so ago and I really thought it was adorable and functionable) enjoys all the stuff inside. Can I help you with anything else? Have a wonderful day. Thanks!

No comments: