Play with me you all!
Soundtrack of your life game:
1. Open your library (iTunes is the only way that is what they say)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When the next song comes on, go to the next question.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool. (Obviously, you are lame with no friends)
7. Take this seriously, as you would your horoscope or a fortune cookie. It is nothing less than crucial insight into your future.
OK. I am totally stealing this from another blog I came upon today. Don't "hate" on my music, it could be worse, it could be Britney Spears, who if you haven't heard is all over the internet showing off her couchie. I'm not judging, I'm just saying the girl could use a pair of panties.
Mail Panties For Britney to: c/o ReignDeer Entertainment
c/o ReignDeer Entertainment
| Sorry for showing a pic w/ her bits blurred out but I don't think I can handle having Britney's vag on my blog. |
Anyhoo, back to the game
And here we go:
1. Opening Credits: Party Over by Mobb Deep
2. Waking Up: Wanna Get To Know You by G-Unit
3. First Day of School: Cemetry Gates by The Smiths
4. Falling in Love: It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones
5. Fight Song: Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea by Thelonious Monk
6. Breaking Up: Ricky Don’t Lose That Number by Steely Dan
7. Prom: The First Taste by Fiona Apple --- hee hee
8. Life Is Good: Desolee by Les Nubians
9. Mental Breakdown: How Am I Driving by Radiohead
10. Driving: Maneater by Hall and Oats
11. Flashback: Joga by Bjork
12. Getting Back Together: Angel of the Morning by Juice Newton
13. Wedding: Memories Are Made of This by Johnny Cash
14. Birth of a Child: Personality Goes A Long Way: Dialogue from Pulp Fiction
15. Final Battle: There You Are-Jesus Song No.7 by Flaming Lips
16. Death Scene: Seven by Prince
17. Funeral Song: Frontin’ by Pharrell and Jay-Z
18. End Credits: Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana
And that's it! Wasn't that fun! That was fun!
Moving on, I live in a tiny apt. A teeny tiny apartment in NYC. I live in the LES (lower east side for all you non New Yorkers) in a tenement building in what is really, if I am being nice a 1 1/2 bedroom with a roommate and a cat, Bert. Bert's the cat. The ex- boyfriend likes to say I live in the hallway. It's sort of true, my roommate has to go through my "room" to get to the bathroom or kitchen. Lucky for me she never pee's or cooks. Really it's not so bad. I live in a really hip area dude, party on, yeah! No really, I love the area.
So yes, it's small, yet oh so cozy. True, no more that 4 people fit inside but that's how we keep it intimate. Here's the prob people. My like 3rd cousin twice removed or something to that effect, from Liberty, South Carolina, and his wife and their 17 year old son want to come and stay with me for 7 or so days after x-mas and during New Years. Mind you, these are lovely people, but for one thing there is 3 of them, where am I going to store all of them. Also I am going to have to be a tour guide. People, I am an actress, so you all know what that means, some variation of service industry personnel. I am your friendly, sometimes not so friendly bartender and I will be working a TON over the next few weeks. And if I am not working, I'll probably be drinking. Not a good time to visit, not a good time at all.
But see, I think I may have told them months ago they could stay. I don't think I was drunk just optimistic there would be room. Why? Who knows? The point is now they keep calling and tomorrow I'll have to call them back and tell them... what?
Did you ever notice there are quite alot of youngish stylish women in the city carrying around babies in the slings that hug their body. I caught myself thinking I wanted one of those, just like one may want a Balenciaga bag or a pair of boots . Totally need some new boots, going to go to the coolest thrift shop in Bushwick, that's Brooklyn, yo--- gotta say yo after Brooklyn (yo), don't know why, that's the rules, I am just following the rules.
Walking to work today I walked past Julia Stiles and before you go calling me a star fucker (hello Robert Downey Jr., hi. Hi, *wink) I want to express how I could generally give a shit but she looked sooooooooooo normal. Like me except she's blonde (I am a glorious almond coffee chracoal). It gives me hope. Ol' Julia Stiles gave me a nuget of hope b/c damn it I like food. I like icecream and pie and beans and rice and...and I was beginning to think if I wanted to make money at this profession, the theatre daaaling, I went to Juilard (*British accent* actually I am lying, I didn't go to Juliard, I just like saying that) sorry, went off on a tangent, if I want to make money as an actor, sometimes I think I need to develop an eating disorder.
The last thing I want to mention is that if anyone knows of an apt. on a top floor let me know. Global warming is going to make the ocean flood over the LES. Seriously it's hot out people and it's 1 Dec!